Is it Difficult to solve Quantitative Aptitude? If yes then you need to Learn tricks and Tips from Best books for Quantitative Aptitude to prepare for Competitive Examinations.
These Books for Quantitative Aptitude also helps you to prepare for competitive Exams at all levels like , For UPSC, Bank Exams, CAT, SSC, Railways etc.
Quantitative Aptitude test is an important section of many competitive examinations. It generally measures candidates mental ability, Numerical ability, Calculations accuracy , Logical Reasoning etc.
If you were always week in Maths, Quantitative Aptitude test will be little difficult in starting. However with regular practice you can easily crack Aptitude Questions. Sufficient practice will make you learn latest trick and techniques. Best Books for Quantitative Aptitude for competitive examinations,These best books for Quantitative Aptitude helps you to prepare for competitive exams
Understanding basics and daily practice helps to crack Test. Quantitative Aptitude topics which generally comes in UPSC Exam, Bank Exams, CAT, SSC, Railways etc. are:
- Profit & Loss
- Simple Interest/ Compound Interest
- Time and Distance
- Time and Work
- Ratio & proportion
- Data Interpretation
Here are few recommended books for Quantitative Aptitude which helps you to secure good marks in Quantitative Aptitude test. These books also helps you to prepare and practice for competitive Examinations Aptitude test.
1. Book for Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Examinations -by DR.R.S. Aggarwal
This Book for Quantitative Aptitude released in 1989. It is useful for all major competitive exams like, PO, SBI PO, IBPS, RBI, SSC, RRB CBI, CPO,CAT,MBA,SSC,UPSC , other Govt. Exams etc.
This book for Quantitative aptitude provides best content and easy to understand solutions. It contains objective questions with Answers. Also contains shortcut methods to solve Aptitude questions.Also read common HR interview questions with answers to prepare for competitive examinations.
Book covers all main topics with solved examples.Some key features of Book are:
1. Comprehensive coverage.
2. Solved examples and quick exercises.
3. Easy to follow and read theory.
4. Captures latest govt Examinations patterns and practice questions.
2. Quantitative Aptitude for CAT- Book by Arun Sharma
This Book for Quantitative Aptitude is a must read. This book follows the latest trends for CAT exam questions. It is useful for competitive exams like- CAT, MBA entrance examinations, SNAP, XAT, IIFT etc. It clears all basics for CAT.How to Prepare for Quantitative Aptitude for the CAT (Old Edition)
Some key features of Book are:
1. Latest Trends and patterns of questions.
2. This book also Focus on basics for CAT Exam Preparations.
3. Book also contains previous years solved papers. It helps in CAT and MBA entrance exam preparations.
4. Practice exercise at the end of each chapter.
3. Quantitative Aptitude Quantum CAT for Admission into IIMs -By Arihant Experts
This book is for candidates aspiring for seat in Indian Institute of Management (IIM’s). It also helps candidates to prepare for CAT, MBA entrance examinations, SNAP, XAT, IIFT etc.
key features of book:
1.This book helps to encourage problem solving skills using mental ability.
2. Even a non-mathematical candidate can easily understand and practice from this book.
3. This book is helpful to candidates preparing for CAT exam, MBA entrance examinations,XAT, IIFT etc.
4. Quantitative Aptitude Quantum CAT- by Sarvesh K Sharma
Quantitative Aptitude assess the analytical and logical ability of candidate. Books for Quantitative aptitude contains over 4000 solved aptitude questions. It helps students to practice well for Quantitative aptitude section. The book also has Shortcut Techniques, Analytical Methods and approach to crack MBA Entrance exams, Bank exams, Railway exams, UPSC,SSC etc.Quantitative Aptitude Quantum Cat 2019
Also know Key features of book :
1.Book contains previous years solved papers.
2.This book focus on fundamentals of CAT entance exam.
5. Quantitative Reasoning: 520 Practice Questions By vibrant publishers
This book includes 520 practice questions of Quantitative aptitude reasoning.it contains all types of questions to help you practice and prepare for competitive exams.
Also read features of book:
1. Book has dedicated chapters which includes numerical entry, arithmetic, Algebra, geometry, data analysis, etc in detail.
2. 520 solved questions with examples.
3. Practice exercise at the end of book to prepare well.
4. This book helps to prepare for GRE (Graduate records Examination) as well as it helps to improve your reasoning for other govt exams.
6. Shortcuts of Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Exams– 2nd edition by Disha Publication
As the name suggests this book has lots of shortcuts, tricks and tips to help you for Quantitative Aptitude. This book helps you to master this topic.
Also read features of book:
1. This book covers all shortcuts an tricks which helps you to practice well.
2.Each chapter contains theory and shortcut formulas.
3. This book covers Chapter-wise Solved Examples, Practice exercises with Solved examples
as well as Chapter-wise Tests.
4. It also includes previous years solved papers like ,IBPS PO/Clerk, SBI PO/Clerk, SSC exams etc.
5. This book is a great asset for candidates preparing for Examinations like- Banking, UPSC, railways, SSC etc.
7. Maths book Quantitative aptitude for general competition in Hindi – R S Aggarwal
This book is helpful in preparation of competitive exams like, PO, SBI PO, IBPS, RBI, SSC,CAT,MBA,SSC,UPSC , other Govt. Exams etc.
Features of Book are:Naveen Ankganit for Competitive Examinations by R.S. Aggarwal (Latest Edition)
1.This book is written in Hindi language which helps candidates from hindi medium.
2.Book covers all important topics for various competitive exams like SBI PO, CLERK, MBA, SSC, etc.
This is extensive post on Best Books for Quantitative Aptitude for all competitive exams preparations. Aptitude is essential section of almost all competitive examinations in India like – Banking, IBPS, SBI clerk & PO, Railways, CAT, UPSC, SSC and many more other govt exams. therefore , the more you practice and study from these recommended books, the more you score in competitive exams.
This blog Post help you to get Complete list of recommended Best books for Quantitative Aptitude for competitive exams.
If you want physical classes, you can search for best coaching near your locality. For further details and queries write us @firstname.lastname@example.org or comment here. This blog post will help you to choose best book for Quantitative aptitude.
There is famous saying in India :
“Practice makes a man perfect”famous saying in India
So practice daily. Refer recommended Best Books for Quantitative Aptitude which helps you to prepare for various competitive exams.