Central Bank Of India Faculty jobs Office Assistant – Central Bank of India announced Job notification to recruit candidates who completed MSW, M.A, B.Sc, B.A, B.Ed, or Any Graduate, BSW, B.Com for the post of Faculty, Office Assistant. Official notification for the job is also attached below. Apply Offline
Details of Central Bank Of India Faculty jobs Office Assistant
|Company Name||Central Bank of India|
|No of Posts||01 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 20,000/-Per Month|
|Last Date to Apply||16/01/2020|
2. Essential: Post-graduate viz. MSW/ MA in Rural Development/MA in Sociology/psychology/BSc (Agri.)/BA with B.Ed. etc. Shall have a flair for teaching with Computer knowledge.
3. Desirable : Retd. Bank Official with working experience as Officer and candidate having experience of working as Faculty, Rural Development With qualification stated above, will get preference.
4. Exp : Should be well conversant with local language. Should be resident of the same State, preferably same or nearby district/residing at the head quarter of RSETI centre.
5. Salary : The contract amount shall be fixed at Rs.20000/- per month. No other allowance/benefit/payment/facility will be admissible.
Age: Less than 65 Years with Sound Health
Application Fee: NIL
The eligible candidates will be called for personal interview. The decision of the Society in this regard will be final.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates can submit their applications in the given format (Annexure). Last date for receipt of application is 16/01/2020.
No applications shall be entertained beyond the stipulated date. Incomplete applications will be rejected. Address the application
“Application for the post Of Faculty/Office Assistantat RSETI centre on contract to Regional Manager/Chairman, Local Advisory Committee, Central Bank of India, Regional Office, Narmda Road JABALPUR . (With complete address)
Regional Manager/Chairman, Local Advisory Committee, Central Bank of India, Regional Office, Narmda Road JABALPUR
1. While applying for the post, the applicant should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility criteria and other norms mentioned above and that the particulars furnished are correct in all respects.
In case it is detected at any stage of recruitment that a candidate does not fulfill the eligibility norms and / or that he/ she has furnished any incorrect / false information or has suppressed any material fact (s), his / her candidature will automatically stand cancelled. If any of the above shortcoming(s) is / are detected even after engagement, his / her contractual engagement is liable to be terminated without anv notice.
2. In case of suitable and deserving cases, any of the requirements and conditions of eligibility mentioned above, may be relaxed at the discretion of the Management of Society/Trust. The Management of Society/Trust reserves the right to fill or not to fill the above advertised position without assigning any reason thereof
3. admission of application against the advertisement and apparently fulfilling the criteria as prescribed in the advertisement would not bestow on him / her right to be called for interview.
CLICK HERE FOR OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION
- BHEL Recruitment 2019 for 23 Project Engineers and Project Supervisor
- SSC Recruitment 2019- for post of for LDC, PA & DEO
- East Coast Railway : Trade Apprentice Recruitment-2020
- SAIL Recruitment 2019 Notification-148 Vacancies for Executive & Non-Executive Cadres Posts.
- Coal India Recruitment 2020 -Management Trainee
- UKSSSC -Forest Inspector Recruitment 316 post
- SBI CLERK EXAM 2020
- Indian Railways Recruitment 2020- RCF Apprentice Post in Kapurthala
- NABARD Official Recruitment 2020