East Coast Railway Recruitment-2020
East Coast Railway Recruitment Cell, Bhubaneswar has invited applications for recruitment of Apprentice vacancies under the Apprentice Act, 1961 Over East Coast Railway for the year 2019. Candidates who are interested in the East Coast Railway Recruitment vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & apply online.
East Coast Railway Recruitment Headquarters – 10 Posts
(2) East Coast Railway Recruitment Carriage Repair Workshop Mancheswar – 250 Posts
- Gen-62 Posts
- OBC-68 Posts
- EWS-25 Posts
- SC-33 Posts
- ST-62 Posts
(3) East Coast Railway Recruitment Khurda Road Division – 317 Posts
- Gen-79 Posts
- OBC-84 Posts
- EWS-31 Posts
- SC-45 Posts
- ST-78 Posts
(4) East Coast Railway Recruitment Walair Division – 553 Posts
- Gen-237 Posts
- OBC-147 Posts
- EWS-54 Posts
- SC-78 Posts
- ST-37 Posts
(5) Sambalpur Division –
- Gen-24 Posts
- OBC-21 Posts
- EWS-08 Posts
- SC-13 Posts
- ST-20 Posts
East Coast Railway Recruitment Education Qualification:
- The candidate must have passed 104 class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) with minimum 50% marks, in aggregate, from recognized Board and also should possess the National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by NCVT/SCVT.
- However, for Trade Welder (Gas and Electric), Sheet Metal Worker, Wireman and Carpenter the minimum educational qualification is 8th class pass from recognized School and the National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by NCVT/SCVT.
- N.B: The candidates should have already passed the prescribed qualification on the date of issue of Notification.
CLICK HERE FOR MORE JOB UODATES
- NEET (2020)
- Southern Railway Recruitment
- WB Postal Circle Recruitment 2019
- BHEL Recruitment 2019 for 23 Project Engineers and Project Supervisor
- SSC Recruitment 2019- for post of for LDC, PA & DEO
- East Coast Railway : Trade Apprentice Recruitment-2020
- SAIL Recruitment 2019 Notification-148 Vacancies for Executive & Non-Executive Cadres Posts.
- Coal India Recruitment 2020 -Management Trainee
- UKSSSC -Forest Inspector Recruitment 316 post
- SBI CLERK EXAM 2020
The candidates should have completed 15 years of age and should not have completed 24 years of age as on the cut-off date off Notification.
100/- (One Hundred Only).
Pay Scale :
As per Apprentices Act-1961 Rules
How to Apply :
Candidates are required to apply ONLINE by visiting www.rrcbbs.org.in Detailed instructions for filling up ONLINE applications will be available on the website.
7.4.2 Candidates are required to click on the link provided for filling ONLINE applications and fill up the personal details/BIO-DATA etc carefully.
• NOTE-I: Candidates should ensure that their name, father’s name, date of birth is exactly as recorded in Matriculation or equivalent certificate. Any deviation found during Document Verification will lead to cancellation of candidature and also debarment. NOTE-II:Candidates are advised to indicate their active mobile number and valid e-mail ID in the ONLINE application and keep them active during the entire engagement process as all important messages will be sent by email/SMS which will be treated as deemed to have been read by the candidates..
7.5 Candidates have to apply for any one Unit only. The candidates must go through the available training slots vis-à-vis their ITI Trade thoroughly and select the Units accordingly. It should not happen that the selected unit does not have any training slot requirement for their ITI Trade. In such a situation their application may eventually become meaningless, as they would not be allowed to make any changes after the final submission.
7.6 Candidates have to keep printouts of their Online application. If found Eligible, he/she will be called for Document Verification and the print out of Online application is required to be produced at the time of Document Verification.
NOTE: To avoid last minute rush, candidates are advised in their own interest to submit ONLINE application well in advance before the closing date.
Selection will be on the basis of merit list prepared in respect of all the eligible candidates who apply against the notification. The merit list will be prepared by taking average of matriculation (with minimum 50% (aggregate) marks] plus ITI (in the trade in which Apprenticeship is to be done) marks. The panel will be prepared taking the average of the percentage marks obtained by the candidate in both matriculation and ITI examination giving equal weightage to both. e.g., A candidate secured 80.58 % marks in Matriculation examination and 91.68% marks in ITI, then marks considered for selection will be 12 [80.58 + 91.68] = 86.13.
Further, for trades where minimum educational criteria is 8th pass + ITI, the merit list will be prepared by taking average of marks scored in 8th and ITI (in the trade in which Apprenticeship is to be done) marks.
Shortlisted candidates, thus enlisted, will be called for document/Certificate verification to the extent of 1.5 times of the notified vacancies. In case of two candidates having the same marks, the candidates with older age shall be preferred. In case the dates of birth are also the same, then the candidate who passed matriculation examination earlier shall be considered first.
A final merit list will be prepared unit wise, trade wise and community wise, equal to the number of slots in the descending order of percentage of marks obtained by the candidate, as stated above.
Candidates finally enlisted would be subject to verification of original testimonials.
Important Date :
- Starting Date – 07/December/2019
- Last Date – 06/January/2020
- Last Date Fee Payment – 06/January/2020
Click here to Apply online