Indian Oil Corporation Ltd : Apprentice Recruitment-2019
Post Detail for Indian Oil Corporation Ltd :
|Western Region Pipelines|
|Domestic DataEntry Operator||WRGJ10||2||0||0||0||0||2||0|
|Domestic DataEntry Operator||WRRJ10||0||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|Eastern Region Pipelines|
|Domestic DataEntry Operator||ERBH10||2||0||0||0||1||1|
|South Eastern Region Pipelines|
|Domestic DataEntry Operator||SEOD10||2||0||1||0||0||1||0|
|Northern Region Pipelines|
|Domestic DataEntry Operator||NRHR10||2||0||0||0||2||0|
|Southern Region Pipelines|
|Domestic DataEntry Operator||SRTN10||2||0||0||1||0||1||0|
(a) The indicative list of locations where these apprentices shall be engaged is enclosed at Annexure –A for Indian Oil Corporation Ltd .
(b) The number of seats mentioned above are tentative which may change. The candidates should apply under a Region, for a particular State, for a trade through Online Portal https://plis.indianoilpipelines.in which shall open from 04.11.2019 till 22.11.2019 1800 hrs.
(c) The trades mentioned above are also suitable for Persons with Benchmark disabilities (PwBD) as per the Rights of Persons with Disabilities Act, 2016, with minimum 40% disability as detailed below:
(i) For Technician Apprentice (Mechanical/Electrical & T&I):
(a) Leprosy cured, Dwarfism, Acid Attack victims
(b) Multiple disabilities from amongst above (i) (a)
(ii) For Trade Apprentice (Accountant):
(a) Hard of Hearing
(b) Musculoskeletal (One Leg, Both Legs), Leprosy Cured, Dwarfism, Acid Attack Victims
(c) Multiple disabilities from amongst (ii) (a) & (b)
(iii)For Trade Apprentice (Assistant-Human Resource):
(a) Low Vision
(b) Hard of Hearing
(c) Musculoskeletal (One Arm, One Leg, Both Legs, One Arm & One Leg), Leprosy Cured, Dwarfism, Acid Attack Victims
(d)Multiple disabilities from amongst (iii) (a), (b) & (c).
(iv)For Data Entry Operator and For Domestic Data Entry Operator
(a) Hard of Hearing
(b) Musculoskeletal (One Leg, Both Legs), Leprosy Cured, Dwarfism, Acid Attack Victims
(c) Multiple disabilities from amongst (iv) (a) & (b)
Education Qualification for Indian Oil Corporation Ltd :
|1||Technician Apprentice-Mechanical||Three years (or two years through lateral entry after ITI of minimumone year duration/10+2) full time Diploma in any of the following disciplines of Engineering:i) Mechanical Engineering ii) Automobile Engineering|
|2||Technician Apprentice-Electrical||Three years (or two years through lateral entry after ITI of minimumone year duration/10+2) full time Diploma in any of the following disciplines of Engineering:i) Electrical Engineeringii) Electrical & Electronics Engineering|
|3||Technician Apprentice-Telecommunication & Instrumentation||Three years (or two years through lateral entry after ITI of minimumone year duration/10+2) full time Diploma in any of the following disciplines of Engineering from a Govt. recognized Institute:i) Electronics & Communication Engineeringii) Electronics & Telecommunication Engineeringiii) Electronics & Radio Communication Engineering iv) Instrumentation & Control Engineeringv) Instrumentation & Process Control Engineering vi) Electronics Engineering|
|4||Trade Apprentice (Assistant-Human Resource||Full Time Bachelors degree (Graduation) from a Govt. recognizedinstitute/ University.|
|5||Trade Apprentice (Accountant)||Full Time Bachelors degree (Graduation) in Commerce from aGovt. recognized institute/University|
|6||Data Entry Operator(FresherApprentices)||Minimum 12 th pass (but below graduate)|
|7||Domestic Data EntryOperator(Skill CertificateHolders)||Minimum 12th pass (but below Graduate).Additionally, candidates should possess Skill Certificate of‘Domestic Data Entry Operator’ for training of less than one year issued by an awarding body recognised under National Skill Qualifications Framework or any other authority recognised by the Central Govt.|
1. The qualification prescribed shall be from a recognized University/Institute as a full time, regular course in relevant disciplines with minimum 50% marks in aggregate (45% marks in aggregate in case of SC/ST and PwBD category candidates for the trades reserved for them).
2. Candidates having professional/higher qualification such as Degree in Engineering/MBA & its equivalent/PGDM/MCA/LLB/CA/ICWA/Masters in Social Work/Degree in Journalism etc. and any other Graduate and above professional qualification, shall not be eligible to apply for the above apprentice seats.
3. “Fresher apprentice” means a non-graduate apprentice, who has not undergone any institutional training or skill training, before taking up on-the-job training or practical training under the Apprentices Act, 1961.
Minimum 18 years and maximum 24 years as on 31.10.2019 which is the date for reckoning any eligibility criteria.
Pay Scale :
Rate of stipend payable to apprentices per month shall be as prescribed under Apprentices Act, 1961/1973 / Apprentices Rules 1992 (as amended) and Corporation’s guidelines.
How to Apply for Indian Oil Corporation Ltd :
(1) Candidates meeting the above prescribed eligibility criteria should visit our IOCL website https://plis.indianoilpipelines.in and apply Online from 04.11.2019 till 22.11.2019 by 18:00 hours.
(2) Paper based applications will NOT be accepted.
(3) There are two steps for Registration process. Part-I & Part-II. In Part-I registration, candidate has to fill his/her basic details like name, category etc. and has to create his own password. After successful Part-I registration, system generated registration number is sent in his registered email id/SMS. With this registration number, candidate has again to login into the system with the password generated by him. Candidates are advised to remember registration number and password for future reference/use.
(4) In Part-II registration, candidate has to upload his scanned photograph and signature and furnish educational qualification, experience details etc. and submit the same. This is the final submission process and after that candidate cannot change the details furnished. Candidates are therefore advised to furnish the details in the portal carefully and check the same before final submission.
(5) Candidates are advised to follow the procedure mentioned in above apprentice engagement portal. In case of any difficulty with respect to filling online application or making online payment, please refer to FAQ/How to apply options available in the portal.
(6) Queries, if any, may be addressed to the following e-mail ids based on Trade Codes under which applied:
a. For Northern Region Pipelines: firstname.lastname@example.org
b. For Eastern Region Pipelines: email@example.com
c. For Western Region Pipelines: firstname.lastname@example.org
d. For Southern Region Pipelines: email@example.com
e. For South Eastern Region Pipelines: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants may kindly note that only such queries which are relevant to this advertisement and have not been addressed in the above advertisement shall only be replied to.
I. Verification of documents :
The verification of the original documents shall be done before the joining of the candidate as an Apprentice. On qualifying the Written Test , the list of candidates provisionally selected for document verification and medical fitness shall be published on the IOCL website as well as the Portal. Offer of engagement shall only be issued to only those candidates whose all documents including medical fitness certificate is found in order. The following original documents along with a self-attested copy should be furnished at the time of Document Verification:
(1) 10th pass/Matriculation certificate issued by the concerned education board as proof of date of birth. No other document will be accepted for verification of date of birth.
(2) SC/ST/OBC/Disability/EWS-Income & Asset certificate by reserved category candidates in the prescribed format issued by the Competent Authority.
(3) OBC non-creamy layer status should be valid and OBC certificate issued by the Competent Authority should be latest one. Formats of Certificate are available in the Detailed Notification as well as in https://plis.indianoilpipelines.in under downloads section.
(4) Semester-wise / year-wise mark sheets and Certificate of full-time Diploma in Engineering in respective Discipline.
(5) Pre-engagement Medical fitness certificate declaring the candidate medically Fit
(6) Any other certificate , if applicable
Selection Methodology for Indian Oil Corporation Ltd :
(1) Selection process would consist of a Written Test.
(2) Written Test shall be of Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ’s) consisting of 4 options with one correct option. Candidate has to choose the correct option.
(3) There shall be 100 questions in the Written Test and Total marks shall be 100. Each correct answer shall carry 1 mark.
(4) There shall be no negative marking for wrong answers.
(5) The constitution of the Question paper will be as below -:
(a) For Technician Apprentices – From the total 100 objective type questions, about 75 questions shall be from the concerned discipline of Diploma level and about 25 questions on General Aptitude and Reasoning, General English, Numerical Aptitude and General Knowledge etc.
(b) For Trade Apprentice (Accountant)- out of total 100 objective type questions, about 75 questions shall be from general accounts/commerce/finance and about 25 questions on General Aptitude and Reasoning, General English, Numerical Aptitude and General Knowledge etc.
(c) For Trade Apprentice (Assistant-Human Resource)- all 100 objective type questions shall be on General Aptitude and Reasoning, General English, Numerical Aptitude and General Knowledge/awareness etc.
(d) For Data Entry Operator& Domestic Data Entry Operator -all 100 objective type questions shall be on General Aptitude and Reasoning, General English, Numerical Aptitude and General Knowledge/awareness etc. of Class 12 level.
(6) Duration of Written Test shall be of 120 minutes i.e. two hours.
(7) Candidates can opt for the Question Paper/Test either in English or Hindi language.
(8) Minimum qualifying marks in Written Test is 40%. The same is relaxed by 5% to SC/ST and PwBD candidates for the trades reserved for them.
(9) Obtaining minimum qualifying marks in the written test does not confer any right or claim by the candidate for final selection, as the same is related to number of positions, relative performance in respective categories.
(10) Final selection for engagement of apprentices will be based on Written Test marks as per merit. Trade-wise & State-wise merit list for each Region shall be prepared based on Written Test marks scored by the candidates, which shall be arranged in descending order. Candidates, in the order of merit will be offered the apprenticeship.
(11) In case of tie for final shortlisting for engagement, the candidate older in age will be given preference in the merit list.
(12) (a) In case of non-availability of sufficient number of candidates to fill the unfilled seats in a notified trade in a State, the vacant seats shall be offered in the following manner from the same State:-
Important Dates for Indian Oil Corporation Ltd :
- Date of issuance of Website Notification 31.10.2019
- Date of opening of online application portal at https://plis.indianoilpipelines.in 04.11.2019
- Last date of submission of online application 22.11.2019 by 18:00 hours Written Test Tentatively on 08.12.2019
- Bihar Police Recruitment (2019)- 212 Jobs of Enforcement Sub Inspector
- NEET (2020)
- Southern Railway Recruitment
- WB Postal Circle Recruitment 2019
- BHEL Recruitment 2019 for 23 Project Engineers and Project Supervisor
- SSC Recruitment 2019- for post of for LDC, PA & DEO
- East Coast Railway : Trade Apprentice Recruitment-2020
- SAIL Recruitment 2019 Notification-148 Vacancies for Executive & Non-Executive Cadres Posts.
- Coal India Recruitment 2020 -Management Trainee
- UKSSSC -Forest Inspector Recruitment 316 post
- SBI CLERK EXAM 2020