Indian Railways Recruitment 2020 : Indian Railways invites applications for both Fresher and Experienced Candidates . Get Link for applying Indian Railways Recruitment 2020 with Indian Railways Recruitment official Notification here. Find updated recent Indian Railways Vacancy in India. Check latest Indian Railways 2020 job vacancies for various posts.
Apply online for Apprentice vacancies in Indian railways Recruitment 2020 in Kapurthala.
|Indian Railways Recruitment 2020 Notification||Details|
|Last Date to Apply||06/02/2020|
On 8th jan 2020, RCF announced Job notifications to hire eligible candidates who completed 10TH and ITI for the post of Apprentices in kapurthala in Indian Railways.
Qualification Details for Indian Railways Recruitment 2020 :
1. Trades: Fitter Welder (G&E) Machinist Painter (G) Carpenter Mechanic (Motor Vehicle) Electrician Electronic Mechanic AC& Ref. Mechanic.
2. Qualifications: The Candidate have passed a class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) with minimum 50% marks, in average, from recognized Board and also possess a National Trade Certificate in the aprticualr trade issued by the National Council for Vocational Training. Procedure for calculating %age of marks where cumulative grade point average (CGPA) is applicable.
Suppose a candidate has got CGPA 7.4, First, he will Multiply 7.4 with 9.5 and his %age will come as 70.3% (i.e.7.4 x 9.5). Then in Column “Maximum marks in Xth Class” He/She should fill 1000 marks. Similarly, in Column “Marks obtained in Xth Class,” He/She will put 700 marks. When marks obtained by the candidate in matriculation are 70% & in ITI are 80% then the % age of both the examination will be (70+80)/2=75%.
3. Training Period: As per extant rules and directives issued by Railway Board from time to time. No accommodation will be provided. Selected candidates have to make their own arrangements during the training as per Apprentices Act. 1961 . They will be released on completion of the training.
Age: The candidates should have completed 15 years of age and should not have completed 24 years of age as on 08.01.2020
Application Fee: Application fees (Non-refundable) Rs. 100/-, No fee is required to be paid by SC/ST/PWD/Women Candidates.
1. The decision of the Railway administration in all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of the application and mode of selection will be final.
2. Providing Training in Railway will not confer any right to the candidates for their selection in Railway after the successful completion of training. In terms of para-10 of Schedule V of the Apprenticeship Rules, 1991 , notified on 15.07.1992 by the Ministry of Labour, it shall not be obligatory on the part of the employer to offer any employment to the Apprentice on completion of period of/’his apprenticeship training in his/her establishment.
It shall not be obligatory on tlr part of the apprentice to accept an employment under the employer
3. Before applying, the candidates should ensure that he/she match the eligibility and other criteria, at any stage of engagement and if erroneously engaged, such candidates will be dismissed without notice.
4. The Railway administration will not be responsible for any printing error. Certificate/Document verification/scrutiny is to be completed within 15 days of declaration of result.
5. No daily allowance/conveyance allowance or traveling allowance will be paid to the candidate who will be called for document verification.
1. Selection will be on the basis of merit list. In case of two candidates having the same marks, the candidates with older age shall be preferred. In case the dates of birth are also same, then the candidate who passed matriculation exam earlier shall be considered first.
2. A final merit list will be prepared trade wise and community wise, equal to the number of slots in the descending order of percentage of marks obtained by the candidate, as stated above.
How to Apply for Indian railways recruitment 2020
1. Last Date of filling the form :06-02-2020 (24:00 Hrs)
2. Last Date of Depositing Fee (Only For Non Fee Exempted Candidates): 11-02-2020 (24:00 Hrs).
3. On line applications are invited in the prescribed format for recruitment of 400 Act-Apprentices for imparting training in Technical Training Center, Rail Coach Factory (Kapurthala) under the Apprenticeship Act, 1961, for the following trades. The eligible candidates can register their applications online on the prescribed proforma on the authorized website of Rail Coach Factory, Kapurthala by 06.02.2020 upto 24.00 hours. On 06.02.2020 , after 24.00 hours, this link will be inactive.
4. The online application, complete in all respects, can be submitted through online process to RCF up to 06.02 2020 till 24.00 hours. No physical copy of the application is required to be sent to RCF. Even if it is received, no cognizance will be given to it.
More Related Jobs:
- NEET (2020)
- Southern Railway Recruitment
- WB Postal Circle Recruitment 2019
- BHEL Recruitment 2019 for 23 Project Engineers and Project Supervisor
- SSC Recruitment 2019- for post of for LDC, PA & DEO
- East Coast Railway : Trade Apprentice Recruitment-2020
- SAIL Recruitment 2019 Notification-148 Vacancies for Executive & Non-Executive Cadres Posts.
- Coal India Recruitment 2020 -Management Trainee
- UKSSSC -Forest Inspector Recruitment 316 post
- SBI CLERK EXAM 2020