Read all FAQ’s related to Latest Government Jobs in India here. If you dream for sarkari job in India, This is the right place to read all related FAQ’s . After reading this you will get maximum answers to your queries regarding Latest Government jobs.
Q1. Which is the best website for Government Jobs in India?
Answer: Sarkari Jobs Alert India is one of the best website for government jobs in India. You can search for latest government jobs here . Job seekers can easily find Sarkari jobs as per interest, qualifications, Location wise,State wise jobs etc. here. Also You can get mail updates by subscribing the website.
Q2. what is age limit to get Government job in India?
Answer: Age limit for Government jobs varies from post to post, Different government jobs have different age limits (maximum) but range starts from 24 to 40 years for general category candidates, however ST, SC, and ex-servicemen can have additional 5 years of age relaxation and OBC candidates can have 3 years additional age relaxation. widows, divorced women and judicially separated women can avail the age.
Also there are various Government sectors and departments, Age limit for all is different so it is not possible to discuss age limit for all companies.
Q3. How can I get Government job easily in India?
- Firstly you should have a positive attitude.
- Find the Government job that suits our qualifications and interests.
- Apply for the jobs correctly.
- Prepare systematically.
- Have patience.
Q4. What are the Top 5 Government Jobs in India?
Answer: Here is a list of Top 5 Government Jobs in India in terms of Salary, benefits and work pressure.
1.Civil services: Civil services are the highest paid job in the Indian government. It has respect and prestige, which comes with the services like IAS officers, IPS officers, IFS officers. These are no less to anything in the private sector.
2.State Public Service Commission
4.Government Lecturer/ University Professors
5.Defence services- Army, Navy, Coastal guard
Q5. How do i prepare for Govt jobs in India?
Answer: How To Prepare For Government Jobs: Like, IBPS, SBI, RRB, SSC etc. Get details here, Every year many aspirants appear for numerous sarkari jobs in India. Govt jobs are more secure and also stable therefore candidates look for it.
If you want to crack government exam and want to get selected for desired position, then you should be aware of the details of the exam, especially, the selection procedure, exam pattern, and entire syllabus. It is Important to create proper preparation plan.
But before that Job Aspirant should understand the stages in the selection process and plan his preparation accordingly. Although the selection process is not same for different posts, but most of the government exams have more or less the following stages:
a. Preliminary Written Exam
b. Main Exam
c. Personal job Interview (Also read best job interview tips here)
d. Physical / Medical Test
EXAM PATTERN: Most of the government exams have following sections:
a. General Awareness
b. General English (can be both objective and descriptive)
c. Reasoning Ability
d. Quantitative Aptitude
e. Computer Awareness
How To Prepare For Govt Jobs? Create Plan To Crack Govt Exam
points for creating your plan to crack govt exams :
- Divide topics based on your strengths and weaknesses. Also,mark most important topics of exam.
- Fix time for each section to clear sections cut off with overall cut off. therefore, you cannot skip any section.Fix time based on your weakness and strength. Refer below to get an example.
a. General Awareness – 1 hour
b. General English – 1 hour
c. Reasoning Ability – 2 hours
d. Quantitative Aptitude – 3 hours
e. Computer Awareness – 1 hour
- Understand the concepts
- After completing particular topic, go through sample practice papers and practice daily.
- Daily Take mock tests on to see where you are standing, where you are lacking.
- Analyze your mock test result and do hard work on your mistakes and weaknesses.
- Revision should be done regularly, even for concepts you are confident about.
Tips To Crack Interviews
Imagine, you get very good marks in written examination but not selected in Personal round of job Interview. to avoid this,candidates should prepare for Personal job Interview very seriously.
These tips help you to prepare for Personal Interview for Govt Exams: Also read Best job interview tips and common interview questions,how to answer them here.
- a. Go through the official website of the government body for which you are appearing for the exam.
- b. stay updated with news what they are doing as well as their history.
- c. Read job description carefully which you applied as the interview panel can ask questions regarding, what you are expected to do after joining.
- d. Practice mock interview session and read past year interview questions.
- e. Lastly, prepare some good questions to ask ,when the panel gives you opportunity to ask your questions. Make sure that you sound sensible.
Q6. What are Govt jobs available after 12th class or 10+2 in India?
Answer: 1.Government job after Class 12: Option 1 – SSC Stenographer Grade C
2. Government job after Class 12: Option 2 – SSC Stenographer Grade D
3. LDC (Lower Division Clerks)
4. DEO (Data Entry Operators)
5. UDC (Upper Division Clerks)
6. Postal/Sorting Assistant
7. Assistant loco pilot
8. Railway clerks and constables
9. Indian Coast Guard
Q7. How to get Govt job after 10th in India?
Answer: The posts which are common after class 10th are like, state governments hire students after class 10th which includes posts like Lower division clerks, lower division assistants, multi-tasking staff members, Upper Division Clerks, constables, tradesmen, patwari, forest guard, jail bandhi rakshak, assistant foreman, junior engineer, act apprentice etc. Some other jobs are also available for 10th Pass candidates like ,Railways, Defence, Staff Selection Commission, Banking Sector, Police Sector ,State Level Govt Jobs
Q8. Which one is better, A career in Private sector or Government Job?
Answer: Government job or a private sector job ? It is a very common question for those candidates who are about to finish their studies and going to start a new career soon.
Every government job recruitment vacancy is announced and published publicly which have a written test and job interview round. on the other hand in private sector, you need to go their respective offices to present yourself for the interview, It has a series of interview-rounds to get your hands on the job. Read more here about Which one is better? Private sector or Government Job.
Q9 What are the highest paid government jobs in India?
Answer : Top 10 Highest Paying Government Jobs in India:
1.Indian Foreign Services (IFS) officers are selected through civil services which is conducted by UPSC. Starting salary is between USD 4000-5500. They get wonderful accommodation to live, free education for children in best schools, Housemaids, servants, Luxury official car, Free medical care and Reputation in society along with free air tickets to travel India.
2. IAS & IPS These officers get to work in diverse fields and they are also part of policy making in India.If we talk about benefits perks of these posts are unmatchable. IAS and IPS officers have huge power in hands.
3. Defence Services: These jobs involves Risk and adventure both. Pay & perks of these posts varies from service to service. Perks like, Good accommodation, free ration, uniform allowance, Transport,Children education allowance, pension after retirement etc.
4.RBI grade B: RBI grade B is the best post in banking sector.Estimated CTC is approx 18 lacs p.a. They also get 3bhk flat, children education allowance,petrol allowance etc.
5. Scientists in ISRO ,DRDO: Working in these organisations is dream of young engineers as they love research and development.It has huge respect in society along with good perks and allowances.
6. PSU : PSU (Public sector undertakings) jobs provide job security as well as respected salaries in comparison to private sector jobs. The Estimated approx package of PSU jobs is 20-12 lacs p.a plus DA, HRA and other allowances.
7. Indian Forest services: These services are best for candidates who love nature and want to live in the lap of environment .They are suppose to work in forestry as well as wildlife.Life of officers is full of adventures. Entry level salary of these services is approx 55000+D.A p.m along with other perks.
8. SSC (State service commissions) : Every state conducts various sarkari exams like SDM, DSP, ETO, Tehsildar etc.Salary of these officers vary from state to state but estimated approx salary is b/w 35000-45000 p.m along with perks and allowances.
9. Lecturers/ Professors in Government colleges.
10. ASO in Ministry of External affairs.
Q10. What computer certificates required to get Government Job in India?
Answer: In the recent trends of public sector government jobs ,it is important to have computer certificate. it will be an added advantage if you are having computer certificate.The key reason of the same is all government works around core apps based on computers and also most of the public services are computerized and well networked.
Nowadays, government staffs have to spend maximum time on computer systems. Thus computer knowledge becomes the foremost requirement nowadays.
These are some of the required courses:
- DCA (MS office)
- MS PAINT
- Page maker
- Corel draw
- Website designing etc
Q11. What Government jobs are available after gradation?
Answer: 10 Government job Exams available After Graduation In 2020 are like:
1. UPSC Civil services exam.
2. RBI Grade B exam 2020
3. SBI PO Exam 2020
4. IBPS PO Exam 2020
5. IBPS specialist officer Exam 2020
6. SSC CGL Exam 2020
7. RRB Exam 2020
8. LIC Exam 2020.
9. Teachers Eligibility Test (TET)
10. IBPS and SBI clerk Exam
Q12. What are the top 10 government jobs / Recruitment Exams in India?
Answer: The future of Government jobs will be along three dimensions:
Work: Developments such as automation at advance level and cognitive technology will change the way public sector work gets done. These technologies will help employees create more value for constituents and enhance their professional satisfaction.
Workforce. By technology, government will make use of more varied work arrangements, accessing more diverse skills and capabilities, inside and outside organization.
Workplace. Technology, and new models for employing talent, will redefine the workplace and its organizational supports. These changes will impact physical workspaces (including remote work) along with policies that promote employee well-being and productivity.
Q13. What are the working hours of Govt. jobs in India?
Answer: The normal working hours in central government department is 9.30 AM to 6.00 PM. There is lunch break for half an hour between 1.30 PM to 2.00 PM usually.
However, this time may vary based on the geographical factors. It may start little early in the Eastern part of India and may be little late in the Western India.The above schedule is for the offices functioning for 5 Days in a week and most of the government offices are functional only for five days in a week , and Saturdays and Sundays as off weekends.
If the office is opening for 6 days in a week, the working hours shall be respectively reduced.These are official timings normally.But, government official has to be at the disposal of the government 24×7. They can be called to work anytime including weekends and holidays, if its needed.
Q14. What is the secret to crack any Government job in India?
Answer: 10 Tips to crack any Government job exam in India.
1. Know The Syllabus & Exam Pattern
2. Also Get Study Material From Different Sources.
3. Prepare Time Management For Preparation.
4. Concepts should be clear is the Key.
5. Get Library Membership & Study.
6. Make Notes Of Everything You Study.
7. Also Keep Track Of current Happenings In The World, Also Read updated current affairs daily.
8. Practice Mock Tests & Solve Previous Year Papers .
9. Create a Systematic time table For Exam.
10. Stay Motivated , be focused towards your goal.
Q15. Is distance learning valid for government jobs in India?
Answer: Yes, Distance Education Learning recognized from UGC, DEC, AICTE is valid for Government jobs in India at all levels.
Q16. What are 5 tips to get Government Job Easily?
Answer: 5 Tips to get government jobs easily.
1.Have a positive attitude.
2.Find government job that suits your interests and qulaifications.
3.Apply for the jobs carefully, Don;t pay any extra money for the job.Government jobs have written exam and job interview round after clearing written exam.
5. Also Have patience.
Q17. Is it hard to get a govt job in India?
Answer: People in India believe that applying for government job in india is very difficult and lengthy process but actually it is not that difficult. You should be capable enough to prepare systematically for govt jobs.Also be focused and practice daily.