NABARD announced Job notification for NABARD Officer Recruitment 2020 for hiring candidates completed Any Graduate, Post Graduate for the position of Assistant Manager.
|Post Name||Assistant manager|
|No of Posts||154 Posts|
|Job Location||Pan India|
|Last Date to Apply||31/01/2020|
Qualification Details for NABARD Officer Recruitment 2020:
Bachelor’s Degree in any subject from a recognized University with a minimum of 50% marks (SC/ST/PWBD applicants – 45%) in aggregate or Post Graduate degree with a minimum of 50% marks (SC/ST/PWBD applicants – 45%) in aggregate or Ph.D.
Chartered Accountant /Cost Accountant / Company Secretary with Bachelor’s degree
Two year full time P.G. Diploma in Management / full time MBA degree from Institutions recognized by GOI / UGC with Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline.
Post Name: Assistant Manager in Grade ‘A’
- (Rural Development Banking Service)139,
- (Rajbhasha Service)08,
- (Legal Service)03,
- (Protocol & Security Service) 04
1. Starting Date to Apply Online: 10 Jan 2020
2. Closing Date to Apply Online: 31 Jan 2020
Minimum Age: 21 years
Maximum Age: 30 years
National Bank For Agriculture And Rural Development, Plot C-24, G Block, Bandra Kurla complex, BKC Road, Bandra East, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400051
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply
- Bihar Police Recruitment (2019)- 212 Jobs of Enforcement Sub Inspector
- NEET (2020)
- Southern Railway Recruitment
- WB Postal Circle Recruitment 2019
- BHEL Recruitment 2019 for 23 Project Engineers and Project Supervisor
- SSC Recruitment 2019- for post of for LDC, PA & DEO
- East Coast Railway : Trade Apprentice Recruitment-2020
- SAIL Recruitment 2019 Notification-148 Vacancies for Executive & Non-Executive Cadres Posts.
- Coal India Recruitment 2020 -Management Trainee
- UKSSSC -Forest Inspector Recruitment 316 post
- SBI CLERK EXAM 2020
- Indian Railways Recruitment 2020- RCF Apprentice Post in Kapurthala