SAIL Recruitment 2019 Notification-148 Vacancies for Executive & Non-Executive Cadres Posts
SAIL Recruitment 2019: Steel Authority of India Limited has released a notification for recruitment to the post of Executive & Non-Executive Cadres.
Interested candidates can apply to the posts in the prescribed format on or before 31 December 2019.
- Starting date for submitting applications through website: 1 December 2019
- Closing date for submitting applications through website: 31 December 2019
- Starting date of downloading of Admit Card from the website for written examination: to be communicated
- Tentative date of Written Examination: to be communicated
|Notification||SAIL Recruitment 2019 Notification out @sailcareers.com, 148 Vacancies for Executive & Non-Executive Cadres Posts|
|Notification Date||Nov 18, 2019|
|Last Date of Submission||Dec 31, 2019|
|Education Qual||Diploma Holder, Graduate, Other Qualifications, Senior Secondary|
|Functional||Administration, Engineering, Medical , Other Funtional Area|
CLICK HERE FOR MORE JOBS
- NEET (2020)
- Southern Railway Recruitment
- WB Postal Circle Recruitment 2019
- BHEL Recruitment 2019 for 23 Project Engineers and Project Supervisor
- SSC Recruitment 2019- for post of for LDC, PA & DEO
- East Coast Railway : Trade Apprentice Recruitment-2020
- SAIL Recruitment 2019 Notification-148 Vacancies for Executive & Non-Executive Cadres Posts.
- Coal India Recruitment 2020 -Management Trainee
- UKSSSC -Forest Inspector Recruitment 316 post
- SBI CLERK EXAM 2020
SAIL Recruitment 2019 Vacancy Details
- Medical Officer [Dental] – 1 Post
- Mining Foreman – 40 Posts
- Mining Mate – 51 Posts
- Surveyor (Mines) – 9 Posts
- Electrical – 13 Posts
- Chemical – 4 Posts
- Attendant-CumTechnician (Trainee) (HMV) [ACTT-HMV] – 20 Posts
- Nursing Sister (Trainee) – 10 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Executive and Non-Executive Cadre Posts
Medical Officer [Dental] – BDS from a university/ Institute recognized by Dental Council of India with minimum 65% aggregate marks.
- Mining Foreman – Matriculation with 03 years full time Diploma in Mining Engineering from a Govt. recognised Institute with minimum 50% aggregate.
- Mining Mate – Matriculation with valid Mining Mate Certificate of Competency from DGMS under MMR, 1961.
- Surveyor (Mines) – Matriculation and 03 years full time Diploma in Mining & Mines’ Surveying from a Govt. recognized institute.
- Operator-CumTechnician(Trainee) – Matriculation and 3 years full time Diploma from a Govt. recognised Institute.
- Attendant-CumTechnician (Trainee) (HMV) [ACTT-HMV] – Matriculation with valid relevant Heavy Motor Vehicle Driving Licence or equivalent.
- Nursing Sister (Trainee) – B.Sc(Nursing) from an Institution recognized by Nursing Council of India.