Saraswat Bank 2020 Recruitment: Saraswat Bank is the largest and first Urban Co-operative Bank in India functioning with the glorious tradition in public services. It is fastest growing with the motto of “Service to the Common Man” and it has become the largest bank in Asia. the Saraswat Bank is offering internet banking, insurance facility, mutual fund, NETC & BBPS services along with miscellaneous services to the customers.
Saraswat Bank Recruitment 2020, the premier multi-state bank, has released the official notification for the recruitment of “Junior Officer- Marketing & Operations” under clerical cadre. The online application will be accepted until January 15, 2020.
This year a total of 100 Junior Officer vacancies are released under Saraswat Bank recruitment.of all vacancies 70 candidates will be selected for the Mumbai branch ie., Navi Mumbai, Thane & Greater Mumbai-based branches. The remaining number of vacancies will be filled at the Pune branch.
|Saraswat Bank Exam Date 2020||January 27, 2020|
|Centres||Number of Vacancies|
|Greater Mumbai/ Mumbai/ Navi Mumbai/ Thane||70|
Saraswat Bank Junior Officer Selection Process
Stage I: Online Examination
The first stage of selection will be an online examination, which consists of four sections. A minimum of 50% marks is necessary in order to qualify for the second phase, i.e. interview. There is a negative marking scheme in case of an incorrect answer; 0.25 marks will be deducted for an incorrect answer.
Stage II. Interview Phase
- Qualified candidates in the online examination can only appear for the interview phase.
|Name of Section||No. of Questions||Max. Marks||Duration|
|General/ Financial Awareness||50||50||35 Minutes|
|General English||40||40||35 Minutes|
|Reasoning Ability||50||60||45 Minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||45 Minutes|
- General English
- Quantitative Aptitude
- Reasoning Ability
- General / Financial Awareness
Saraswat Bank 2020 Recruitment Junior Officer Application Process
The online application process has commenced on the official website of Saraswat Bank. Candidates who meet the eligibility requirements can submit the online application upto January 15, 2020 midnight. The Bank will not accept application form by any other means.
It is advised that you avoid making any mistakes while filling out the application form and review it before making the final submission. Follow the step-wise procedure of filling out the application form given below.
- First and foremost, you need to register on the Bank’s official website by providing your E-mail ID and mobile number.
- To register your name, click on the tab “Click here for New Registration” and provide required credentials such as Name, Contact details, and Email ID.
- After successful submission of details, you will be issued a Provisional Registration Number and Password that you can see on the screen.
- Ensure that you store your registration details safely for future login in order to make changes in the online application form.
2. Submission of Scanned Photograph and Signature
You will have to submit the scanned photograph, signature, and left-hand thumb impression as per the guidelines tabulated below.
|Photograph||JPG/ JPEG||200 x 230||20 KB- 50 KB|
|Signature||JPG/ JPEG||–||10 KB- 20 KB|
|Left-Hand Thumb Impression||JPG/ JPEG||240 x 240||20 KB- 50 KB|
3. Filling of Online Application Form
After you have uploaded the scanned copies, proceed with the submission of the required details, which includes personal details, qualification details, and contact details.
4. Preview the Application Form
Once you are done with filling of the application form, it is advised to review the entire form once before proceeding with the final submission and payment of application fee. In the end, take a printout of the filled application form.
5. Submit the Application Fee
Successful registration followed by application submission will lead you to the next step, i.e. payment gateway.
- The application fee for appearing in Saraswat Bank online recruitment exam is Rs.600/-, which includes GST charges.
- The Bank will accept the application fee through online mode only.
- Online payment can be made using Debit Cards, Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS or mobile wallet.
- On successful payment, you will receive an e-receipt on your registered email ID.
- India Post Recruitment 2020 – Staff Car Driver
- SBI Clerk Syllabus
- Best Books for Quantitative Aptitude for competitive examinations
- GK General Knowledge questions and answers
- GK Current Affairs today (4 March 2020)
- Top 75 HR Interview questions for freshers
- 10 common HR interview questions with answers for freshers
- Sarkari Exam: IBPS Preliminary Online Exam Process
- Central Bank Of India Counselor FLCC Siliguri
- Top 5 job search tips for 2020
- Current Affairs 2020
- IIBF Recruitment 2020 (Indian Institute of Banking and Finance)
- Top 5 Job Interview Questions 2020
- DSSSB Recruitment 2020
- Best Job Interview Tips 2020
- Top Current Affairs 24 January 2020
- Top Current Affairs 19 January 2020
- Saraswat Bank 2020 Recruitment