Read updated Sarkari Exam Sarkari Naukri details daily. Subscribe us to get all latest sarkari naukri, Sarkari results, Sarkari Jobs, Government jobs updates here.
MOCK Test : IBPS Preliminary and main online exam process:
We have provided IBPS Mock Test link to practice online test :
- Mock Test for Online Examination
- Click here to read more about IBPS Preliminary online sarkari exam process
- Click here to know more about IBPS main online sarkari exam sarkari naukri exam process.
IBPS Sarkari Exam Syllabus :
IBPS Exam comprises of Stages like,
Preliminary Exam, Main Exam and Job Interview Round (Also Read Best job interview questions and details how to answer them? )
Syllabus like : English, Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning sections are found in both preliminary and main exam but difficulty level varies. In addition to the above mentioned sections,it also have General Awareness and computer aptitude section. Also Read General awareness , Current affairs here.
Preliminary Exam is just a qualifying exam , it is not considered as final Exam. Selection of candidate depends on the performance score in main Exam and Job interview. (Also Read Best job interview Tips 2020 here to prepare for sarkari naukri or any competitive preparations)
IBPS Exam More details like :
- Main exam duration is 3 hours 30 minutes,
- It includes English descriptive paper which includes Essay and Letter writing.
IBPS PO Sarkari Exam pattern summary:
|Number of Stages||3 (Prelims, Main and Interview Round)|
|Exam Duration for Preliminary Round||1 hour (60 minutes)|
|Duration for Main Round||3 hours 30 minutes (210 minutes)|
|Questions (type)||MCQs (Additional Descriptive paper in Main Paper)|
|Exam Mode||Preliminary- Online, Main Exam- Both Online and Offline|
|Job Interview Maximum Marks||100|
|Minimum Qualifying Marks for the Job Interview||40% (35% for Reserved Classes)|
Also read Section-wise Weight age of Preliminary Exam
|Section Name||Total Questions||Total Marks||Duration|
|English Language||30 questions||30 marks||20 minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||35 questions||35 marks||20 minutes|
|Reasoning Ability||35 questions||35 marks||20 minutes|
|Total||100 Questions||100 Marks||60 minutes|
- Saraswat Bank Recruitment 2020
- DSSSB Recruitment 2020
- IIBF Recruitment 2020 (Indian Institute of Banking and Finance)
- Central Bank of India Counselor FLCC Siliguri
Also get Category wise sarkari naukri exam updates:
- Bank jobs
- Current Affairs 2020
- Interview Tips 2020
- Others Govt jobs 2020
- PSU jobs
- Railway jobs 2020
- sarkari jobs
- SSC jobs 2020
- UPSC jobs
IBPS PO Sarkari Exam Pattern for Mains Exam
- Mode of Exam– IBPS PO Main exam will be in both online and offline mode.
- Number of Sections– 4 sections in IBPS PO Main exam like . English, Data Analysis & Interpretation, Reasoning & Computer Aptitude, and General Awareness. I
- BPS PO Mains will have a Descriptive Paper having 2 ques- Letter Writing and Essay writing.
- Duration of Exam: – The exam will be of 3 hours 30 minutes (3 hours for objective exam and 30 minutes for descriptive exam).
- Nature of Questions– Total 155 objective questions and 2 written questions.
- Each question will have 5 options but only 1 option will be correct.
Also read Section-wise details of Main Exam :
|Section Name||Total Questions||Time Alloted||Total Marks|
|English Language section||35 Questions||40 mins||40|
|Data Interpretation and Analysis section||35 Questions||45 minutes||60|
|Reasoning and Computer Aptitude section||45 Questions||60 mins||60|
|General Awareness section||40 Questions||35 mins||40|
|English (Essay and Letter Writing) descriptive exam||2 Questions||30 minutes||25 Marks|
|Total||157 Questions||3 hours 30 mins||225 Marks|
Also Read IBPS Exam Pattern for Job Interview :
- Candidates who qualify Main exam are eligible for job interview round.
- The interview round carry 100 marks.
- It is the final stage of the Selection Process.
- This round carries 20% weight age in the final result.
- candidate’s communication skills and personality examined in this round.
Also Read more details like :
- Minimum qualifying marks for Job Interview round is 40% but for General candidates
- Candidates belongs to reserved class must score at least 35% marks.
- Final Merit List prepared on the basis of performance score in Main exam and job Interview
- IBPS PO combined score will be declared on the basis of scores obtained in the Main Examination and Interview in ratio of 80:20
- After the interview round , provisional allotment provided as per vacancies available in different banks.