Top Current Affairs 14 jan 2020 for Sarkari Naukri Preparations:
1.Housing ministry launched an e-commerce platform to facilitate home buyers in identifying genuine properties.
2.Odia Filmmaker Manmohan Mohapatra passed away on 13 January in Bhubaneswar, Odisha
3.Scientists found a meteorite that was crashed into rural southeastern Australia in a fireball in 1969 contained the oldest material ever found on Earth
4.Aashman Taneja, a five-year-old boy, from Hyderabad has set the Guinness world record in Taekwondo
5.The 18th edition of the Dhaka International Film Festival (DIFF) began on 11 January 2020.
6. The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) is to impose heavy penalties on banks, and stipulate higher provisioning for stressed loans
CLICK HERE FOR MORE SARKARI JOBS:
- Coal India Recruitment 2020 -Management Trainee
- UKSSSC -Forest Inspector Recruitment 316 post
- SBI CLERK EXAM 2020
- Indian Railways Recruitment 2020- RCF Apprentice Post in Kapurthala
- NABARD Official Recruitment 2020
- Central Bank of India Recruitment 2020-Faculty Office Assistant
Top Current Affairs 14 jan 2020
7.The 4th Armed Forces Veterans Day is observed on 14 January every year.
8.India topped the Annual Ranking by Nation (Rifle, Pistol & Shotgun ISSF World Cups for the year 2019 by International Shooting Sport Federation (ISSF).
9. India – Bangladesh Information and Broadcasting Ministers’ Meet 2020 is being held in New Delhi on 14 January 2020
10. Makar Sankranti is celebrated on 14 January every year. Makar Sankranti is a Hindu festival. It is observed in the second week of January every year
11.The sixth meeting of the Island Development Agency (IDA) held on 13 January in New Delhi.
MORE SARKARI JOBS:
- UKMSSB Recruitment (2019) – 314 Jobs of Ordinary Grade Medical Officer
- Bihar Police Recruitment (2019)- 212 Jobs of Enforcement Sub Inspector
- NEET (2020)
- Southern Railway Recruitment
- WB Postal Circle Recruitment 2019
- BHEL Recruitment 2019 for 23 Project Engineers and Project Supervisor
- SSC Recruitment 2019- for post of for LDC, PA & DEO
- East Coast Railway : Trade Apprentice Recruitment-2020
- SAIL Recruitment 2019 Notification-148 Vacancies for Executive & Non-Executive Cadres Posts.
Please follow us on: