Latest Current Affairs 2020. Instantly obtain Latest Current Affairs of 19 January 2020 with all important details. Get top news, Major Issues, Current News, Important events in National News as well as International news with details. For all competitive exams preparations and Interviews. Read Latest Current Affairs 19 January 2020 here.
1.Union Information and Broadcasting Minister Prakash Javadekar explained that the electric vehicles are the future of the country as they are eco-friendly and helpful in the reduction of carbon footprint.
2. Gujarat Chief Minister Vijay Rupani launched the 7th Economic Census process in the state. The Economic Census process organized by the Union Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation with the help of Common Service Centres.
3. GST authorities zeroed in on about 40,000 companies for claiming excess or wrongful tax rebates be pursued for the recovery of tax dues. The authorities can recover tax dues from the identified companies with electronic communication such as emails and text messages
- GK General Knowledge questions and answers
- GK Current Affairs today (4 March 2020)
- Current Affairs 2020
- Top Current Affairs 24 January 2020
- Top Current Affairs 19 January 2020
- Top Current Affairs 16 January 2020
4. Gujarat ranked the best for parameters on efficiency targets in the review of state and Central government water departments by the ministry of Jal Shakti. Rajasthan is the third-best, and Delhi is among the worst-performing states, according to the ranking for 2019 circulated to different state governments .
5. Global payments company Mastercard planned to invest nearly $1 billion in India over the next five years. The proposed investment will be made over five years in our India operations includes an R&D facility at Pune and another center at Vadodara.
Latest Sarkari Jobs:
- SBI CLERK EXAM 2020
- Indian Railways Recruitment 2020- RCF Apprentice Post in Kapurthala
- NABARD Official Recruitment 2020
- Central Bank of India Recruitment 2020-Faculty Office Assistant
- Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2020
- Saraswat Bank Recruitment 2020
6. The 15th Finance Commission will visit the State Goa and hold meetings with the State Government and other stakeholders on 23rd -24th January 2020. Chairman, Sh will head the Commission.
- Bank jobs
- Current Affairs 2020
- Interview Tips 2020
- Others Govt jobs 2020
- PSU jobs
- Railway jobs 2020
- sarkari jobs
- SSC jobs 2020
- UPSC jobs